- at the doctor's office many times with my dear husband who came home from Hawaii super sick. Good news is he's fine now, two months, three rounds of antibiotics, and one root canal later.
- traveling to see all our kids and grand kids, plus my mom, and attend a memorial luncheon for my dear aunt.
- Speaking in Punxatawny, PA with Lisa Troyer (who was also sick) to a fabulous group of women at the Punxatawney First Church of God.
- Speaking at Camp Pinnacle near our home town in Albany, New York for their Fall Ladies' Retreat. My daughter, Amy, came as my prayer warrior and helper. She was awesome.
- Enjoying a couple of extended visits from my brother Roger from Omaha. Such a joy!
- Relishing Thanksgiving with my husband at our church, serving 1500 wonderful folks from our community. We are called "embracers." Love that name. It means we get to greet people and help them feel comfortable, something I want to do in Heaven someday.
- I'm speaking in the Chicago Area for Christ Church Lake Forest on December 4 for their Christmas Tea. We have two seatings! Can't wait! I hope I'll see you there. Watch my FB page for details.
Love to you!