Saturday, March 06, 2010

Need a Fresh Start?

Sometimes we all need a new beginning, a fresh start. It seems God knows it, too. He has a way of meeting us on our path and pointing us in a entirely new direction. That's been happening to me lately.

Those who read this blog and my newsletter already know Lisa Troyer and I have teamed up in ministry this year and have begun a new adventure together. Now with two weekend retreats under out belt, and a recent trip to Nashville with meetings with publishers, agents, and music gurus, I'm happy to say it all feels good. Just right, like Little Bear's porridge.

If you'd like, please give a listen to our interview with Wayne Shepherd at his website, www.wayneshepherd.net. Click on "Meet Me at the Well" radio special on the right side. Hopefully, you can hear our story, and Lisa's music. Wow! Her new CD by the same name is available now on iTunes, and on Amazon.

On top of that, I now have some time to myself at home (first time in almost a year) to actually work on my novel. Hurray!

What's going on in your life? Need a new beginning? Fresh starts are good for the soul.

Have a super day!
Virelle


No comments: